Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The 3 Phrases I Am Sickest Of Hearing...



Phrase 1 - "On Condition Of Anonymity Because I am Not Authorized To Speak To The Media"

Well, Moron, YOU ARE speaking to the media!!!! Need I say more? Any journalist who publishes their tripe under this ridiculous banner needs to be fired immediately, as well as the unauthorized person. Is there no more journalistic integrity in this day and age?

Phrase 2 - "The past 8 years of failed economic policies"

Let me say up front that I would love to slap the crap out of every liberal I hear utter this statement...I seem to recall the DOW JONES Industrial Average (Ticker Symbol ^DJI) hitting it's highest point ever before the Democrats took over the Congressional majority in 2006. Since then, it has been a freefall as facts come to light about Democratic Congresspersons receiving "benefits" from the "fully soluble" Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (ask Barney Frank and Chris Dodd).

Phrase #3 - "You're a nice guy....BUT...."

No further eloquence required.

No comments:

Post a Comment